- This event has passed.
Webinar by Joseph Emanuel – Director Academics – CBSE
Important points of the webinar as follows
1) schools need to work out a plan for post covid SOP.
2) Guidelines will be issued by ministry but each school has to adopt their own plan.
3) leniency in attendance once school reopens
4) online classes to continue till zone becomes green
5) internal assessment rubrics to change
6) Modified syllabus will be released by end of june for 10th and 12th
7) other classes schools free to decide
8) Applied maths introduced in class 11.
9)Project work as per cbse notification to be implemented upto 10th
10) Schools to reopen only after clearance from govt.
11) practical based subjects to replan calendar
12) All major decisions to be notified only after a month after assessing the situation at that point of time
13) Board exams to be conducted in july.
14) Training program by cbse only after school login now onwards